- Company Name:
- The Job Shop
Our client, a large law firm, currently has an excellent opportunity in their San Francisco office for a Recruiting Manager.
The Recruiting Manager will have overall management of attorney recruiting for the San Francisco office and firm-wide coordination for law student and new hire recruiting efforts. Act as the office representative to law schools, candidates, search firms, NALP and other professional organizations and other departments within the firm. Work with relevant partners to coordinate the lateral associate and lateral partner hiring process for the San Francisco office.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 8 years experience in recruiting, preferably in a law firm or professional services
environment. Experience with Lawcruit and PeopleSoft preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills are essential.
• Demonstrated leadership, organization and team-management skills.
• The ability to be creative and operate in a proactive manner with a broad range of professionals.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively on team and in other organizational contexts/levels.
• Adept at handling concurrent projects and competing priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• The desire and ability to work beyond the position’s written duties and assist in various areas of the firm’s operations.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Willingness to work occasionally during irregular evening and weekend hours when required for time-sensitive, project-specific activities and/or during urgent situations.
Our client offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.