- Company Name:
- Apex Systems Inc
Manager will begin to review resumes 6/25
Interview to Offer process: 2 -3 weeks
We are working directly with the hiring manager, currently have 2 Project Managers placed on this team.
The Project Manager must be a results oriented self-starter who can effectively navigate a large organization.
• The individual will be accountable for managing large complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
• This position is accountable for successful project delivery through disciplined project management processes and close collaboration with colleagues throughout the organization.
• Successful candidates will have a proven track record delivering projects through disciplined project management processes and close collaboration with colleagues.
Other duties include:
• Implement project and program framework in conjunction with the KP project management methodology (including status reporting and metrics)
• Develop project charter documents and ensure scope is clearly defined
• Develop and manage project plans which include risk analysis and mitigation plans
• Ensure project and program issues are tracked, managed and resolved
• Develop and implement a project or program communication plan
• Ensure cross-track dependencies are identified and managed
• Implement change management mechanism to effectively manage project or program scope
• Coordinate with other project and program managers to identify cross-project dependencies and leverage best practices
• Coordinate activities of multiple vendors/cross functional groups and subject matter experts as required
• Produce regular project or program status reporting for internal review and project stakeholders
• Establish and sustain strong ongoing relationships with KP-IT and business partners
• Delivery of quality system initiatives aligned with operational goals and objectives supporting a high performing computing environment.
• Mentor other team members
• Minimum of 5 - 8 years of industry experience that includes managing implementations of I.T. projects
• Experience managing projects large project teams spanning multiple locations and up to 10 interdependent work tracks
• Extensive experience in technology consulting and/or client relationship management (defining engagement scope, negotiating commitments, estimating costs and creating statements of work and service level agreements) a definite plus
• Bachelor's degree in computer
Science, related discipline, or experience commensurate with requirements
• PMP Certification or Six Sigma certification preferred
• Experience with all phases of the project delivery lifecycle; must know or quickly learn KP-IT's project management methodology and to execute it within the established organizational framework and oversight processes
• Strong negotiation and planning skills including resource supply and demand planning
• Broad based knowledge of information technology, IT operations, and service desk and support processes
• Strong customer focus with a demonstrated ability to work seamlessly with business sponsors and technologists
• Skilled in MS Office Productivity Tools
• Must have expert level experience with MS Project 2003 or later and understand critical path methodology
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage effectively with ambiguous requirements
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain strong ongoing relationships with client project team staff