- Company Name:
* Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional, and technical requirements and documentation and identifying high risk and key test areas.
* Strong problem solving and investigative skills.
* Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
* Experience testing database driven applications including data validation using SQL.
* UNIX and/or Linux command line experience.
* GUI test automation experience (i.e. SilkTest, QTP and/or Selenium).
* Demonstrated history of working with minimal direction, balancing and prioritizing activities to ensure critical items are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Genuine enjoyment of SWQA work.
Additional Desired Knowledge Includes:
* Knowledge of WebLogic
* Knowledge of Java
* Knowledge Oracle databases
* Knowledge of Travel industry
Hotwire, an equal opportunity employer, offers an exciting opportunity for qualified career-motivated professionals. We provide competitive compensation, performance bonus and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and pleasant environment. We offer many premium benefits including matching 401(k), dental, medical, vision, life insurance, vacation & sick time and much more.